From: "E. Champion" <>
Subject: Re: FW: [ARIZARD-L] Izard Co tract map - Joyce E.
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:11:39 -0800 (PST)

Rosemary,

You can find the Township, Range and Section in the Bureau of Land
Management Records.

I found the Melton farm (apparently it was purchased by James Morris)
and the range and township. I compared it to Thomas Melton (married
Druscilla McVey) and they were close. I'll draw a diagram for you
(when I can find the time) explaining how sections are divided up.

If I weren't on YAHOO I could get the BLM address for you. Can't do
anything when I'm replying....I lose the message. But, I will find
it for you.

Bye

Evalyn