From: "Rosemary Kenney" <>
Subject: FW: [ARIZARD-L] Izard Co tract map - Joyce E.
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 21:31:57 -0600

Joyce,

Welcome to ARIZARD!

I'm not familiar with Section, Twp and Range to try to tell you where that
is but I do remember last year someone (Robert King maybe?) posted a lot of
info on how to find land by the section, twp and range description. Seems
as though someone even told us you can buy area maps divided into S, T, and
R.

Anyone remember? Please feel free to jump in and help Joyce!

Joyce, you have certainly come to the right list for LANGSTONs! I think
everyone on the List is either a Langston descendent or connected through
marriage. Who are your Langstons?

Rosemary Gillihan Kenney
Jonesboro, AR