Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hayes - Evalyn
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:28:43 EST

Ladies,
there was Abner, John and William who all so a brother to Henry, Thomas,
James and Edmund.
Are any of you close to a Library. There is a book on newspaper Clipping or
death records that has listed some Hays in it. I forgot the name and I just
copy two pages from the book a Long Long time ago and I just find it Sunday.
and I didn't write the name down on the Paper. (the book may be call
Obituaries from early Tennessee Newspaper, 1794-1851 by Silar Emmett Lucas) I
find that write on a piece of paper with some other books lists.

I need some to look up the 1860 Census of Izard Co.,Ark for the Hays.

About the India, Its a big mess.
This is what I have
Edmund D. Hays had a daughter name India Anna M. Hays
Thomas Hays and Mary Smith had a daughater name Indianna M. Hays (this one
married Ambros Jeffery)

Sharron

This thread: