From: "E. Champion" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Hayes - Evalyn
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:12:59 -0800 (PST)

Fantastic, Rosemary!

So...there were more than three brothers: Edmund, Henry, James AND
Thomas! Then there were THREE India's or Indianna's or India Anna's!
Did they EVER live in Indiana?? My Melton's went to Indiana. Boy, I
sure do wish our relatives had a "name book" when they were naming
their children. Can you imagine being in a crowd of people and trying
to find your kid. Has anyone seen William, Thomas, James???? LOL

Evalyn