From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Roll Call
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:46:46 -0700

Brenda, you might check Hager in the Galatia Cemetery listing on the Baxter
County GenWeb page. There are several there. If you're not familiar with
Galatia Cemetery it's about 2-3 miles just inside the Baxter County line on
Highway 5 north of Calico Rock. While you're on the Baxter County page you
might also check the Harveys buried in the Norfork Cemetery.

Vera