From: "Rosemary Kenney" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] OFF SUBJECT - HAHAHA VIRUS - Wilma
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:34:12 -0600

Wilma,

If you did NOT open the attachment, you should be ok.....in other words,
NO - the virus shouldn't be able to attach itself to the addresses in your
address book if the attachment (that contains the virus) has not been
opened.

I believe the above is correct to the best of my computer-guru husband's
knowledge. If anyone has any further help or info to add, please feel free
to do so.

Rosemary