From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Arch Smith - Janet
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:23:24 -0700

<<Bernie:

I have pictures of Arch Smith, one with Verdie. We can't figure out how he
fits into our Richardson / Gray / Smith families.

Janet>>

Well Janet,

That's pretty interesting. I have seen the photograph of Arch Smith and
Verdie Lamb on Junebug's website and he is not my Arch Smith.

But, the interesting thing about your reply is that I have been trying to
figure out how my Smiths are related to some Richardsons and some Brooks
lines there in Izard Co., too. Now, that I know of.....I have no Grays in
my family lines.

Does anyone know who this Arch Smith's parents were or when his date of
birth was?

Too, Junebug had told me about you in the fall and suggested that I contact
you about one of my family lines and I did......but, it got returned to me.
Now, I'm such an airhead that I can't recall which surname that I inquired
of you. I'll try to find the old email and get back with you.......

Like yourself, I have old photographs that may tie the families
together.......can't imagine why my grandmother would have had the pictures
otherwise.

What Richardsons are you researching and have I missed your Smith charts?
Or is it the Dentons that you have, also?

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Phoenix, Arizona