Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Arch Smith - Bernie
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:43:17 EST

In a message dated 12/6/00 5:38:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

> She was a Lamb. Her brother married my father's sister so I
> have kind of a backdoor relationship with the Lambs. Also, I grew up at

Janet, I was just talking about Arch Smith's daughters with my mother the
other night. She was sure wondering what ever bacame of them, and if they
were still living. She is pretty sure that Esther Ray has passed on, but had
no knowledge of the other two. Would you know? She would love to know about
them, since they are her 2nd cousins, and remembers playing with them as a
child. Thank you, Lynette

This thread: