From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Junebug
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:06:43 -0700

What wonderful news. Thank you Vee for letting us know. I also feel very
optimistic, but certainly I will keep her in my prayers still. And all of
her family, how difficult for Ed especially that she is so far from home.

Thank you again, and I feel many of us will rest better tonight just hearing
these words.

Pat B