From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Messages not arriving on the list!
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:50:34 -0500

Beth,

If Rootsweb's computer rejects your message, it's because of html. That
isn't something that your ISP would toss out.

I see your messages being bounced, but figure you will probably clean them
up and resend. If you have a problem understanding what to do, let me know
and I will redirect them to the list for you, after cleaning them up.

Jean