From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Messages not arriving on the list!
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:57:18 -0600

Beth:

What I did wrong was paste some text from my Family Tree
maker into an e-mail, which I have done before, but the LIST
does not like it. My genealogy reports are printed in "rich text
format (.rtf) and that is considered "formatted text". I think there
may be an option in FTM to print them in plain text, but they
look much better in that format. If all else fails just send the
message off-list, which is what I resorted to. You can just go
to the Archives and get the e-mail address of the person you
are addressing.................
Harold

Harold,
I even caught myself going back to look when I realized they did not go
through to the list but on those there was nothing except plain text. It
puzzles me, if it may not be the server again!
Beth Peck Cooper