From: Jim Hobbs <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Messages not arriving on the list!
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:14:27 -0600

Hi Jim

I'm not sure what e-mail program you are using, but in Netscape, you can select
whether you compose your message in HTML, or in plain text.

Select - Edit | Preferences | Mail & Newsgroups | Formatting | and click on
button that says "Use plain text editor ..."

See if that (or something like that in another e-mail program) fixes the problem.

Jim Hobbs