From: Jim Hobbs <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Messages not arriving on the list!
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:14:27 -0600

Hi Jim

I'm not sure what e-mail program you are using, but in Netscape, you can select
whether you compose your message in HTML, or in plain text.

Select - Edit | Preferences | Mail & Newsgroups | Formatting | and click on
button that says "Use plain text editor ..."

See if that (or something like that in another e-mail program) fixes the problem.

Jim Hobbs

> I've had problems too. I tried to send information on the Hames, Owens and
> Fuqua families and it was returned to me as being HTML text when it was just
> plain text. I don't know how to format HTML and I don't think my old computer
> has that capability.
> Jim Young
> ==== ARIZARD Mailing List ====
> The US GenWeb site for Izard County can be found at:

Jim Hobbs

This thread: