From: "Harold Blevins" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Smith article in Historian
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:22:23 -0600

To All who wanted a Copy:

I mailed the copies this a.m., to everyone who asked and gave me
an address. The lady at the P.O. said 3-4 days for the Arkansas
ones and 4-5 days for the ones further away. If you don't get them
by the weekend, let me know. P.S. I don't have a record of Uncle
Albert's siblings nor all his uncles and aunts. If someone would
like to post that info, I would appreciate it...................harold b