From: "Michael W. Condardo" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Smith article in Historian
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:34:50 -0800

Harold, Was wondering if you might answer a question for me... Would you
happen to know if the "Iron Mountain" part of the railroad name, fefers to
Iron Mt. in Dent Co. MO? Or is there a Iron Mountain in northern AR?? I
have a family tradition that says James White was killed in a mine accident
at Iron Mountain. Found the one by or in Dent Co. MO. There is even
historical reference to mine accidents in the time frame 1870s. Just
grasping at straws. thanks Mike C.