From: "Paula Killian" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Calico Rock Highschool
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 03:30:34 -0600

Barbara,
Don't know where you saw list of C R class of 1948 but I graduated in 1949.
I have been active all these years in keeping our class together through
mail and reunions. Of course I could name a lot of the 1948 bunch too
because we grew up together. Dean Hudson was a member of that class. His
wife, Peggy Wiseman Hudson, was a member of this list at some point though
I haven't seen a post from her recently.

Paula Bryant Killian

> Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Calico Rock Highschool
> Date: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 8:40 PM
>
> Hello All.........Could someone help me remember where I saw a listing of

> Calico Rock Highschool, Class of 1948? I told my cousin about
that.......and
> she asked where I saw it, since she graduated from there........and I
DON'T