From: Jim Hobbs <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Roll Call
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 09:42:37 -0600

Hi Bill,

We would like more information on your McCarty line.

My McCarty line is from Fulton Co AR, but thought there might be a connection.
My Line starts with Larkin McCarty(b. abt. 1827) m. Malinda Marriott ; their son
William C. McCarty (b. abt. 1851) m. Francis Elizabeth "Fanny" Agee (13
children); their son Elonzo Newton McCarty( b. 1880) m. Rena Belle Shipley (my
grandparents).

Jim and Wanda