From: "Robert W. King" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Good morning'Off Subject"
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:30:33 -0600

Hi Mike!

I think you got the quotation a little garbled and attributed it to the
wrong politician. I'm not old enough to have heard it myself, but I believe
you are referring to a line in one of FDR's radio speeches after he was
elected President the first time (1933 I believe.) where he said "We have
nothing to fear but fear itself."

Now I gotta head down to the polls and choose between the pot head and the
drunk. Hell of a choice!

--
Robert W. King
I'm an ingenieur, NOT a bloody locomotive driver!