From: Jan Toth <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Roll Call
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:35:56 -0600

Brian, do you have some years on these people? I have some of these names
but not all of them. What I have is from 1850. For example, I have a Johnson
Gulley b. 1805 married to a Temperance b 1805 and their children were
Jackson, Tabitha, William F., Hardy, Elisabeth, Nancy, Hanah and Temperance
E. This Temperance E. married John F. Brewer in 1863. Do these years match
up with your information? My ggrandfather was John L. Gulley, my grandfather
was Alonzo Gulley. My ggrandfather married Mary Frances "Fannie" Brewer.