From: "Dwight Lane" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] ROLL CALL
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 18:38:20 MST

Hello Mike.
I have the Reid family listed below. They are not related to me but are my
late sister-in-law, Clemmie Marie 'Lawhon' Layne's family.
Dwight Lane

Descendants of William L. Reid

Generation No. 1

1. WILLIAM L.1 REID was born 1837 in North Carolina. He married (1)
UNKNOWN. He married (2) SOPHRONIA. She was born 1856 in Arkansas.

Children of WILLIAM REID and UNKNOWN are:
2.i.MARTHA LUCINDA2 REID, b. July 1856, Franklin, Fulton County(now Izard)
Arkansas; d. March 03, 1911, near Tuckerman, Jackson County, Arkansas.
ii.MARY BELINDA REID, b. July 1856.
iii.ZECHARIAH BOOTH REID, b. 1867, Arkansas.
iv.THOMAS CARNEY REID.
v.GEORGE CAMPBELL REID, b. 1873, Arkansas.
vi.WILLIAM PRICE REID, b. 1862, Arkansas.
vii.BALSONIA E. REID, b. 1866.
viii.JESSIE L. REID, b. 1868.
ix.RUFUS H.M. REID, b. 1871.
x.HALLEY A. REID, b. 1872.

Child of WILLIAM REID and SOPHRONIA is:
xi.SOOPHA L.F.2 REID, b. 1879, Arkansas.

Generation No. 2

2. MARTHA LUCINDA2 REID (WILLIAM L.1) was born July 1856 in Franklin,
Fulton County(now Izard) Arkansas, and died March 03, 1911 in near
Tuckerman, Jackson County, Arkansas. She married SYLVESTER BROOKS LAWHON
1877 in Tennessee, son of J.W. LAWHORN and ELIZA. He was born 1850 in
Tennessee, and died Bef. 1900 in Not on 1900 census.

Children of MARTHA REID and SYLVESTER LAWHON are:
i.THOMAS SYLVESTER3 LAWHON, b. September 11, 1878; d. 1945, Lawrence Co,
AR; m. CLEMMIE MARIE HAWKINS, 1899, Randolph County, AR. marriage bk. 12,
pg. 116; b. 1882.
ii.EDGAR LOUIS LAWHON, b. January 1880.
iii.ALBERT W. LAWHON, b. 1887.
iv.PLINY M. LAWHON, b. 1889.
v.GEORGE S. LAWHON, b. 1892.
vi.ZACHARIAH B. (ZACK) LAWHON, b. 1894; d. 1928.