From: "David and Lee Wallace" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Roll Call
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 11:27:41 -0600

Donna,
I noticed that you have a Killian, and a McNeill on your list of surnames. Would those happen to be William Killian (b. 1844), and Jurusha McNeill (b. July 24,1847)? I have been looking for information on both of these names and have come up with nothing, would appreciate any help you could give. Thanks David Wallace