From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] R0LL CALL
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 06:03:31 -0500

Hi Vivian,

Welcome to the list, and thank you for sharing your subject of
interest. I, too, am a LANGSTON descendant of Nathan's brother, Jesse
LANGSTON, b. 1791.

We miss Tess and Katherine on the list, and it's been rather quiet among
the LANGSTON seekers, since they both have gone on to other
pursuits. Katheryn may return to the list after some of her duties for the
Langston Kinsmen Organization are taken care of.

You will find that we have several WARE researchers on the list, and
perhaps you will find something new that you didn't have, as you compare
information.

Blessings,

Jean Cuevas