From: "deeno" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] R0LL CALL
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 22:28:32 -0600

I'm like the Ever Ready Bunny, I never give up!

GARDNER, HANNA/HANNEY, GIST, LANKFORD, WILSON, etc, etc.

I was born in Galveston TX in 1948. I am married to William Rogers Graves
and have 2 children, Will b 1982 and Susan b 1990. I am an old mother.

My Hanna family came to Izard/Fulton Co area ca 1851. My Gardner family
arrived abt 1870.
Gist seemed to have been there before 1850. The families intermarried with
the Wilson, Mason, Wade, Godwin families, to name a few.

Thanks,
Rayedene