From: "Donna" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] JEFFERY OBITUARY - Jean & Donna
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:13:31 -0500

Wewoka is located 12 mi. from Holdenville, Hughes Co., and is about a 2 hour drive from Sulphur Okla. It SE/Seminole, Okla. About 22 miles S. of I-40---about 38 miles SW/Henryetta.
Sequoyah County is on the Okla/Ark. state line.
Pawhuska is in Osage Co., Okla. which is N/NW of Tulsa and SW of Bartlesville, Okla.