From: "Paula Killian" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Cemetery Books
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 05:45:16 -0500

Misty
Some weeka ago I told you that I had a relative who was a Montgomery around
Wiseman and Day. However I know nothing about her family and she simply
married into mine. I did call her to ask if she wanted to pursue the
possible connection with you. She decl.ined to "get involved with that
sort of thing". I don't understand it but it is her business so I just
dropped it. She's a really nice person and I love her so when any little
item about Montgomerys comes across the list, I print it and send it to
her. I get no response so that is all I can do without intruding on her
privacy. She told me personally about a lot of her folks when I talked to
her by phone but I still do not feel free to repeat it. If I keep sending
her tidbits, maybe she will get curious and let me get you in touch with
her. I do have the Izard Co Cem book which was published by the Home
Demonstration Club (not what they call it these days) at Melbourne. Don't
kboiw if it is still available. Address in the front of the book is An
Izard County EHC Book, P.O.Box 81, Melbourne AR 72556. Good luck

Paula Bryant Killian

----------
> Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Cemetery Books
> Date: Wednesday, October 04, 2000 5:31 AM
>
> Good Morning!
> Can someone tell me if Izard County has published a cemetery book
that is
> similar to the one published by Fulton County, that lists the graves in
the
> cemeteries through out the county? If they do, can someone tell me how to

> obtain one, and the cost? I have decided that since I cannot locate those

> stinking montgomery's while they were living, I will try to locate them
in
> that place where they can't move .... ok bad joke
> Misty Wright
> (Researching: Adkins (Texas Co, MO, then Riverside Co,CA), Blankenship
(TN
> then to Texas CO, MO), Bradley (NC then Fulton, CO, AR), Easte/Caste
> (Crawford Co then Dent CO, MO), Gatewood (Fayette CO, IL to Texas/Shannon
Co,
> MO), Madison(Jackson CO, MO), Matherson, McCaslin, Montgomery (Izard
> CO/Fulton CO,AR), Moore (Fulton CO, AR), Neal (Fulton CO, AR), Smith (MS
then
> Dent CO, Mo then Texas Co, MO) Stricklin/Strcitlin/Strickland (Dent CO,
MO)