From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Paul Fullbright (Off Subject)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:44:13 -0500

Hi Jim,

In this case, the "person" was me! ;-) I had a little area on my Eudora
mail program which had a check beside it, and wasn't supposed to! It made
the attachments be text in the message. Paul pointed that out to me, then
I tested it on him and another Jim on the list, and they both got the
gedcom the right way.

Now, I still don't know whether the guy with 7.0 was able to read the one I
sent to him, because he has not replied yet.

Anyway, I have definitely learned something new through the experience!

Thanks for the help. We can always use everything we can get, right? :)

Jean