Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] (Arizard-L)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:09:17 -0500

Billy:
I have some of the old church records for the Old Philadelphia Cemetery
at Larkin. The old church is only used once in a while for a revival, and
sometimes used to hold the elections and occassionally, for a funeral. A
couple of years ago we had the outside painted and some repairs done on it.
The next project will be repairs and repainting on the inside. As far as I
know there is no record of burials.
Betty Mc