Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] BRASHEAR Connections
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:48:23 EDT

Hi Donna,
Any Brashear info is appreciated! My direct line came MD>KY>MO>KS>OK>UT>MO.

I really feel that two or three siblings of Judson M. Brashear (Howard Co.,
MO) passed through AR. The family seems to have acted as a front explorer
group for a number of related families. I have placed Judson's brother
Lilburn in AR by land ownership but do not have specifics yet.

It truly seems that there was so much interconnectiveness it is staggering,
even the different spellings of the name all seem to have been connected
further back.

Always looking for information, so let me know what you came across!
Thanks so much!
Beth

This thread: