From: June Ramsey <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Good Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 06:57:13 -0500

Good Morning Everyone:
Ok! im here let's have that early cup of coffee,and wake up to another
great day to be alive,and hope,well.It is suppose to be in mid 80's here
today,boy will that be a change,but nice.Still no rain in sight they
say.
Went over to grandson's house yesterday and we did some scanning on old
pictures.He works,and we don't have much time to work on our "stuff'"
togeather.Thank goodness i have one in the family that likes
genealogy.Maybe when i'm gone he will keep it going.Seem's like the
younger generation isn't as intrested as the older one's.(now i am
speaking for myself)Ha!!
All you have a good day,and God Bless especially the sick,and shut in's.

Love ya!!
Junebug

This thread: