From: "Michael W. Condardo" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L]Wesley Mont Lula Crutchfield Forrest
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 06:55:26 -0700

Betty Mc
'Scuse me for butting in,'you are talking about Dorinda Womack Mason. Would
you happen to have more info on the Womack part?? Or have i asked you this
before???
I am looking for anything on a Isom Womack.
Mike C.

At 08:54 AM 9/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Evalyn:
> 'Scuse me for butting in, but are you talking about Rhonda Forrest who
>was Rhoda Mason, dau. of Louis and Dorinda Womack Mason? Louis and Dorinda
>were parents of Nancy Jane Mason who married David T. McCollum. David T.
>and Nancy Jane were great-grandparents of my husband.
>Betty Mc

+
+
Just try'n to keep up with the...
JONES'S, MELTONS, LANGSTONS, REYNOLDS, DOCKINS, HICKS
Izard Co.ARK area >KY and TN and all points South.

Pay Pal on it's way...
Please ship to:
Michael W. CONDARDO
2202 S. 6th Ave.
Yakima, Wa. 98903

This Genealogy thing is a life-long pursuit because our ancestor DIDN'T keep
good records...I guess they were too busy living there lives. UMM, does this
mean I need to get a LIFE?

I have even researched the possiblility that my surname CONDARDO,
in Italian, would translate as CON = with, and DARDO = darts......with darts;
might refleck an inherited ablility to sling those arrows of outrageous
fortune...
It's those one-line zingers...THAT get me in trouble.

...............it's your responsibility to "prove" your line...
gotta go...e-mail to read...info to cut and paste...a hard-drive to fill.

This thread: