Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Daniel Jeffery - Jim Skaggs
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:37:25 EDT

Hi Beth,

George McNeill born 1837 in TN. married Jane Mason born 1834 and I show her
born in TN. This is all I have on her.

Sue Moody Lakey

In a message dated 08/30/2000 8:30:03 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:

<<
Jean, Jim, et al,
Without my McNeill info in front of me I'm at a lose about this but does
anyone remember, Wasn't it George McNeill that was married to the
_______Mason that supposedly had been born in OK and I'm not sure I ever
knew
who her parents were?

Can anyone remember the detail about her?

That was what got me going about Jim's info about the Mason from VA, I
immediately thought this might be the unknown Mason.

You other McNeill researchers jump in here, please!!!
Beth

This thread: