Subject: [ARIZARD-L] [ARIZARD] Migration OK-Evalyn
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:25:06 EDT

Evalyn,
I'm doing this all from memory (so half of it maybe incorrect)

In the McNeill line from Izard and Baxter Co (I believe the homesteads were
at the county line in the Iuka area)
Children of Jefferson William McNeill (Name is reversed often) and
Mary Francis Cantrell McNeill
Migration to OK

Cleveland McNeill (The eldest child) married about 3-4 times (Can't
recall names!)
I think moved to Seminole,OL

Kate McNeill m. John Smith (brother of Sarah m. John Kytle) moved to
Henryetta,
OK He was somehow related to Mary ___ m. Ben
Julian, Sr.too!

Ella McNeill m. William Carter (Ella died under suspcious circumstances,
the other girls believed she had been poisioned.....I don't have all this
researched yet so I don't know what the death certificate said) seems like
they may have gone to Muskogee, OK to live.

It was their sister, Alba McNeill m. Herbert Peck whose yard Elvada and I
were camped out in, that it stormed so bad it ran us all inside. They only
left Spring Creek to go to the Black Hills of North Dakota for a time, along
with Arthur Welch m. Charlotte Peck (Grandad's sister), Elbert Lindsey m.
Ruth Peck (another sister), and G GM Mary Luella Remley m. William Addison
Peck (absent minded Prof. Peck, the l'le Deutschman, who taught school all
over the place!).

Enough about migration!
Later'
Beth