From: "E. Champion" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Barry County Missouri- Mike
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:48:23 -0500

Thank you, Mikey!

Now I gone from a "lurker" to a "rambler" and, to quote my 7 year old
grandson, Adam...."You know WHAT!"....I'm happy with BOTH titles.

They had only a couple of years of the census on that URL that I posted.
BUT they are complete. When I use the census search on USgenWEb...they are
the S&K publications and is an index only....which ISN"T much help. I have
found most of my Melton's in McMinn, Polk TN and some in Taney County and
Iron MO...several in IL and now we've got some that went to WA...Those
Melton's seem to be ALL OVER!

Mike, will send you what I find!

Evalyn