Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hiram Huse LAMB.....Sonia
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 19:15:15 EDT

Paula,
You might not think your an "actual" relative but if you dig far enough I'm
sure you'll find your related to me or someone else on this list. We seem to
all be connected someway. My mother lives in Melbourne Ark, and she is
sending me something right now on how someone from the Verdie Lamb-Archie
Smith (my father's side of the family) is married to someone on the Walker
side (my mother's side of the family). I love getting tidbits on the people
I have just heard about. Trying to figure out who they were or what they
did, not just a name. Thanks Sonia

This thread: