From: "Paula Killian" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hiram Huse LAMB.....Sonia
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:31:11 -0500

Sonia, did you see the info someone (Jean C. I think) sent me on Quill
Lamb? There were 3 pages of Lambs from the Georgia cd and the 1860 Census,
Clinton, Dist. Hickman Co, Ky, P 520.
Rebecca Lamb 56, laborer, GA
Eliza melton 27, Laborer, ILL
Thomas Lamb 18, TN
Quill Lamb 33, TN, md within yr
Jane Lamb 27, ILL, md within yr
Sarah Melton 69, GA
Henry Lamb 18, TN

I found this fascinating. Had to call and talk to a cousin who is actually
a descendent of Quill. I had old info of a deed from Quill to Hiram Huse
in payment for maintenance of Tom Lamb. This was in Izard Co. records. I
had surmised that Tom was a brother. However, since I got this, Tom(if it
is the same one) from his age, had to be Quills brother prob. In that case
he was asking Huse to take care of his (Huse's) uncle. It was not unusual
I find in my other family records, for familits to "farm" their youngsters
out to other familys. In this case, may to relatives homes as live-in
help. This is quite interesting and you could guess in several different
directions. Another interesting thing, Henry and Thomas are the same age
and bothborn in TN as was Quill. Twin borthers maybe. I would like a
picture as you offered. However, I am not an actual relative, just
interested because part of their family is part of mine and I grew up with
so many of them at Guion. Who would be Hiram Huse's namesake? I am
preserving (printing) all this because my cousin is not a computer expert
LOL like me and she will enjoy having it. This site overwhelms me
somewhat. Everytime I go for mail I have 30-40 waiting. I am enough of a
snoop to want to see it all although so little of it concerns me directly.
Thanks for your info. Home I have given you something you didn't have.
Paula

> Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Hiram Huse LAMB.....Sonia
> Date: Sunday, August 27, 2000 11:23 AM
>
> Paula, I would really appreciate any information you can send my way.
Would
> you like a picture of Hiram's name sake? I have a picture of ggrandma
Ella