From: "Michael W. Condardo" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jesse Melton
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 17:17:38 -0700

Sorry Evalyn...the Jesse MELTON who married Grady Olene DOCKINS was the son
of William Presley MELTON. Jesse and Grady didn't come to Moxee till the
late 1930s, early 40s. Your Jesse N. was in Moxee 1907? Two different
guys...related I'm sure. Mike C.

At 06:21 PM 8/26/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Sharron,
>
>I'm rereading some of my "old email" and trying to catch up. Didn't Mike C.
>tell us that Grady Olene Dockins married Jesse Melton who died in Moxee,
>Washington. I THINK that is Nathan Hamby Melton's young brother....you
>know....the one who sent the affadavit from Yakima Washington for his proof
>of idenity on the App for Pension. Am I right?
>
>Evalyn (making progress)

>For the threaded Archives for go to:
>http://archiver.rootsweb.com/ARIZARD-L/

+
+
Just try'n to keep up with the...
JONES'S, MELTONS, LANGSTONS, REYNOLDS, DOCKINS, HICKS
Izard Co.ARK area >KY and TN and all points South.

Pay Pal on it's way...
Please ship to:
Michael W. CONDARDO
2202 S. 6th Ave.
Yakima, Wa. 98903

This Genealogy thing is a life-long pursuit because our ancestor DIDN'T keep
good records...I guess they were too busy living there lives. UMM, does this
mean I need to get a LIFE?

I have even researched the possiblility that my surname CONDARDO,
in Italian, would translate as CON = with, and DARDO = darts......with darts;
might refleck an inherited ablility to sling those arrows of outrageous
fortune...
It's those one-line zingers...THAT get me in trouble.

...............it's your responsibility to "prove" your line...
gotta go...e-mail to read...info to cut and paste...a hard-drive to fill.

This thread: