From: "Sandra Wright" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] blankenship in missouri - LaMyra and Regina
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:49:23 -0500

LaMyra,
You have both Morton's and Wolf, listed in your names, do your Morton's
connect to the Wolf family in Baxter Co. AR. ?

I know that Nancy Wolf married a Tom Morton after her first husband's death,
but know nothing at all about the children that she was said to have had
with her Morton husband.

Also there was another Wolf/Morton marriage of the Baxter Co. Wolf family.

Just curious!

Thanks
Sandra