Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] blankenship in missouri - LaMyra and Regina
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:16:27 EDT

In a message dated 08/20/2000 8:34:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

<< Just out of curiosity, Bernie, would you happen to recognize this
Blankenship that married into my dad's side of the family in Maries Co.,
Missouri? Do they connect to the Izard Co. bunch? Sorry, don't have much
for dates here. LaMyra.

Descendants of Jesse Blankenship

1 Jesse Blankenship
.. +Nancy Rowden
..... 2 William Blankenship
......... +Loumina Brumble aka: Lou Brumble b: December 30, 1861
in Osage
Co., Missouri d: May 29, 1947
............. 3 Earnest Blankenship
............. 3 Charles Blankenship
............. 3 Willis Blankenship
............. 3 Ollie Blankenship
................. +George Palmer
............. 3 Cora Blankenship
................. +Melvin Alexander

LaMyra

I e-mailed Sharon Shipman who does all the research on the Missouri
Blankenships or she is the only one that I have ran into that seems thorough
and knowledgable and she validated what I suspected.

Neither of us have this gentleman in our records but, we are pretty sure that
he descends from David Blankenship (1818-1900) that migrated to that part of
Missouri with his brother Daniel Blankenship (1835-1915) circa 1850 from
Kentucky.

Yes, to an extent, they connect to the Izard Co., Arkansas Blankenships, but
it is through issue of John B. Blankenship (1695-and Elizabeth Hudson's in
Chesterfield Co., Virginia.........brothers, Isham Blankenship, Sr. and
Norvell Tom Blankenship. Isham's line ended up in Arkansas and Norvell Tom's
in Missouri.

I would be more than happy to give you the informaiton, if you'd like it.
Regina descends from the Norvell Tom Blankenship line and has been doing some
great research in Missouri and may be able to help us more.

Now, how does this Jesse Blankenship relate to your father?

Bernie

This thread: