From: June Ramsey <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Good Evening "OFF SUBJECT"
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 15:09:47 -0500

Pat:
Good to know you made the #1 treament ok,and hope you continue to do
well.God is a caring God and he can do great things.Just hang in there.I
think about you alot.
i got a call a little while ago, my sister in law isn't responding and
the nurse's were with her this morning and time was drawing near,so we
need prayers too.I will be going to Springdale this after noon or
tomorrow to be with them as my brother sent me word he needed me
there.Bless his heart they have been married 64 yrs.
God Bless you i will keep you in my prayers.
Love You
June

This thread: