From: "Michael W. Condardo" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Jones
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:20:55 -0700

Thanks Fern!

At 07:11 PM 8/6/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Mike and all,
>Loyce Jones, daughter of Arlin Jones and Beulah Guthrie Jones married Burlin
>Morehead. Arlin's second wife was Rita Delta Marie Boatman (sister to Euen
>Boatman). Arlin and Rita's children were Avery Gene Jones m. Virginia Lee
>Hammett; Marie m. Lloyd Yancey; Everett Ray m. Mary Sue Hutson.
>
>Fern
>
> wrote:
>
>> Michael and Sharron:
>> The Loris mentioned below is Loyce Jones Morehead, dau. of Arlin and
>> Beulah Guthrie Jones; their only child. Marie is the dau. of Arlin and Rita
>> (Rittie) Boatman Jones.
>> Betty Mc

>> 30,

>> Jean M. Cuevas, Listowner Arizard-L
>> RootsWeb makes this all possible, so share the load!
>> http://www.rootsweb.com/rootsweb/how-to-subscribe.html
>
>--
>q¨

+
+
Just try'n to keep up with the...
JONES'S, MELTONS, LANGSTONS, REYNOLDS, DOCKINS, HICKS
Izard Co.ARK area >KY and TN and all points South.

Michael W. CONDARDO
3355 Ahtanum Rd., South Fork
Yakima, Wa. 98903

This Genealogy thing is a life-long pursuit because our ancestor DIDN'T keep
good records...I guess they were too busy living there lives. UMM, does this
mean I need to get a LIFE?

I have even researched the possiblility that my surname CONDARDO,
in Italian, would translate as CON = with, and DARDO = darts......with darts;
might refleck an inherited ablility to sling those arrows of outrageous
fortune...
It's those one-line zingers...THAT get me in trouble.

...............it's your responsibility to "prove" your line...
gotta go...e-mail to read...info to cut and paste...a hard-drive to fill.

This thread: