From: "Rosemary Kenney" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Ambrose Jeffery's Letters - URL
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 00:33:38 -0500

Evalyn and all,

Actually, yes - Jeri Helms has them online at:

http://www.couchgenweb.com/arkansas/izard/ambrosej.html

Jeri gives me the credit for them (at the bottom of the page) but actually,
it's thanks to Jean that we have Ambrose's letters. He was mine and
Elvada's gg-grandfather (and Noel Jeffery's - Linda's husband -
great-grandfather).

Hope you enjoy them.

Rosemary