From: "E. Champion" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Ambrose Jeffrey
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:37:34 -0500

Bernie you wrote:

>>Jean, I think that you're right about that.......and I think that I have
them
marked so that I could go to his letters on file. What a writer he was,
wasn't he? You should post it to the List, Rosemary. I found that man's
writing to be a breath of fresh air and think that many of the new members
would enjoy it......particularly Evalyn.

Thanks again, girls........

Bernie>>

Yes, Bernie I WOULD be interested. Can you tell me, and everyone else where
to find them. Are they online? I have enjoyed all the Goodspeed Biographies
that I have been reading this week and they are so FULL of our families
history. I haven't read any of Ambrose Jeffrey's writings...HELP!!

Evalyn (Hey, I'm not so NEW anymore)....haven't been for years. LOL