Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Wild Haws,Watkins - Jean and Rosemary
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 00:25:26 EDT

In a message dated 07/18/2000 8:21:18 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

<< I believe it was the WATKINS family who had the Wild Haws Plantation
(settlement) - I think the plantation was either called Watkins Plantation
or just Wild Haws. >>

Hi ya Rosemary,

The Watkins family, you say? It is safe to say that as I know it, there are
no Watkins in my line. But then, I doubt that the Watkins family members
would have been marrying "the help" either, do you think? LOL

Ambrose Jeffery's sister married one of the Watkins'?

I wonder if we have any Watkins researchers on the List? I need to check the
Archives, I suppose. The series of photgraphs that I have are fairly
interesting......the ones showing the training of the horses. The house
should speak to someone, if you know what I mean.

In a message dated 07/18/2000 8:24:22 PM US Mountain Standard Time,