From: "Wilma King" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Re: Richardsons in Izard Co., AR
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:34:09 -0500

Hi Jean,

My g grandfather, John Gale Wade Richardson, b. 22 Sept 1844 married Mary
Dixon 24 Dec 1865 in Melbourne, Izard County. Arkansas.
I have some family history for their six daughters and two sons. He fought
on the Union side during the Civil War. After the death of his wife he
parceled the children out to relatives in Fulton and Izard counties. Will
be glad to get, and to share, any information.