From: "Frances Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] ROLL CALL
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:54:23 -0800

Ron,
Looks like if there is a connection between our FLOYDs, it would be way back
in SC. My gggrandfather, John Floyd, was born 1798 in SC. His children
were born in GA and came to AR through AL.
Two of his sons, William (my ggrandfather) and Simon, came to Izard County
and their brother, George, came to Fulton County, apparently in the early
1870s.

I have recently been in contact with another FLOYD researcher, a descendant
of John, who has an ESTES connection, though.

Frances