From: "Ron Estes" <>
Subject: Fw: [ARIZARD-L] ROLL CALL
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:13:50 -0500

My ggg gm was Lucy Floyd, born 1823, SC, d. 1875, Agnos, Fulton Co., AR.
I have nothing on her family, and no AR connections for them.
Lucy Floyd married John Edward Manry 30 Oct 1845 in McMinn Co., TN.
John Edward Manry b. 1825, Madison Co., GA, d. 1901, Fulton Co., AR
His father was Edward Manry, b. 1790, Charles Co., Maryland.
Lucy, John E. and Edward all buried Manry Cem., Fulton Co., AR.

Look at all familiar???

Ron