From: June Ramsey <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Roll Call
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 11:58:41 -0500

Hi Dwight:
Sorry,to but in on your and Leola's conv.but was wondering if your
William Leonard could have beeb son or related to our Leonard?In the
1860 census he was 63 from Va.I think i may have give the wrong thing a
while ago.Any way he was father of our Nancy Brightwell that married
James P. Thompson.Leonards wife Amanda was 44 in census,but never have
been able to find proof what her last name was.I have been told it was
Richardson.shows her b.in Va,too.Leola please let me know if this is
right and what you have.Ok?
june

This thread: