Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 07:46:21 EDT

My family moved to Izard Co. before part of it became Stone Co. My
grandfather, William Richey Married Martha Gower in Mt. View, Ark. His family
had lived in Ark. before 1850. William's parents were John & Amanda
(Whitmire) Richey. I have found it spelled Richie/Richey/Ritchie/Ritchey.
Martha'a parents were Abel Abram & Elizabeth (Cole) Gower. Thier decendants
married into the following families; Goodmans, Passmore, George, Gibson,
Anderson, Cooper, Flecher, Money, & Powell, to name a few.
I am related to just about All the Langstons in Izard Co. My Langston left
SC and went to Tn. ILL. then on to OK., Tx. and to Benton Co. Ark. But they
all go back to John Langston in SC. Ona Brown

This thread: