From: "SGShoemake" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Indianna Hays and Indianna Hayes
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:12:10 -0400

Someplace I picked up that the daughter of Thomas and wife of Ambrose was
Indianna (India Anna, Indiana???) FRANCES Hayes, and I don't have a middle
name for the other one, so I kinda keep em straight by thinking of Indianna
Frances and Indianna.

I wonder how their kinfolk managed? (Of course, you could just stand out in
front yard and holler for Indianna, and half the little girls in the county
would show up--that could be handy)

Suzi