From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Good Morning Everyone"OFF SUBJECT"
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 07:13:51 -0400

Good Morning, Junebug and All,

I believe that we are now experiencing in the Atlanta area what you had in
AR, yesterday. It is always a pleasure to see rain in Georgia, to those of
us who are tired of draughts and the heat! We always know that we will be
wishing for it, come the hot summer months! :-)

The Easter celebration was also beautifully done here in Marietta. I took
our youngest son, Justin to a special Good Friday service to a local church
where a live drama of the death and resurrection were portrayed by actors
from the church, and the costumes, make-up and production were very well
done, and the message was beautifully presented. Then, our home church had
a beautifully produced service of narration and music. Also, very
effectively done.

We don't have any little children around to hide eggs for, so anymore, my
two "kids" still living at home, are just as content to get their goodies
on Saturday and enjoy them for the entire week-end. Am I the only one
whose "kids" still get goodies? Mind you, my "kids" at home are 16 and 26! <g>

I want to second June's wish that all of you are safely back home again,
without mishap. And, that you are all in good health, or getting there!

I know that we have many who would appreciate our prayers on
their family's behalf or theirs. Myrvin is still enduring the healing
process of her foot, and that's tough when you live alone. And, Pat out in
Oregon, as she contemplates surgery & all the treatments. And Hope's
sister. And for all the others who have mentioned needs in their
family. So, let's do remember all our list-members through all their
trials. I know how much having you there for moral support means to them.

Gina's off today from work and we were going to climb Kennesaw Mountain and
take in the museum, but with the rain, we are off to the mall instead! For
you history buffs, Kennesaw Mountain was of importance between the North
and the South for the conquest of Atlanta. Here's a website about it:

http://ngeorgia.com/history/kennesawmtn.html

I won't bore you with more details, but I do hope all of you have a good
day and week, and that you continue to have success in the connections
which are taking place on the list. Great to see these breakthroughs!

Jean Cuevas