From: "SGShoemake" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] HICKS-Deceptive Dora
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:41:21 -0400

'course, this is just one of my hunches, but likely 15 year old Dora only
THOUGHT her pa was from Arkansas. and he was really Gilbert. One thing I
have really finally figured out is that those census "states of parents'
birth" are just clues and are NEVER gospel. Can't tell you off hand, but
one of my recent "findees" showed 3 differents states of birth based on
1850, 1860 and 1870 censuses.

just a thought....

Suzi